Please read the full submission guidelines carefully before submitting.
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
- Abstracts may be submitted for poster or oral presentation only.
- Abstracts must be submitted online via the conference website. Abstracts submitted by fax, email, or post will NOT be accepted.
- Abstracts must be submitted at the latest by 3 March 2024. The online submission system will close at 2359 hours (GMT+8) on this day.
- Please do not submit multiple copies of the same abstract.
- Abstract submitted previously to other conferences will not be accepted.
CONFIRMATION OF RECEIPT AND NOTIFICATION OF DECISION
- After submitting your abstract, you will receive an email confirmation that your abstract has been received.
- Please contact the Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have submitted an abstract and did not receive an email acknowledgement.
- Notifications regarding the status of your abstract acceptance will be sent out by 7 April 2024.
PRESENTATION AT THE CONGRESS
- Instructions for preparation of poster presentations will be sent together with acceptance notifications.
- The Organising Committee will endeavour to schedule abstracts according to authors’ preferences but reserves the right to decide on the final form of presentation.
- For each abstract, at least one author is expected to attend the Conference. Presenting authors must register for the Conference and pay the registration fee.
- Abstract presenters need to register by the registration deadline for inclusion in the Conference programme and for presentation scheduling.
PREPARING YOUR ABSTRACT FOR SUBMISSION
- The abstract should be as informative as possible and include the following details:
- Objectives: background and specific aims of the study
- Methods: description of methods used
- Results: summary of results obtained
- Conclusions: conclusions reached
- Abstracts must meet the following specifications:
- Abstract title – Limited to 25 words
- Abstract text – Limited to 300 words
- Abstract topic – Abstracts topic must be chosen from a specific theme listed under the abstract themes page
- Please note that graphs, images or tables should not be included in your abstract.
- Use only standard abbreviations. Special or unusual abbreviations are not recommended. If otherwise necessary, the latter should be placed in parenthesis after the first appearance of the full word.
- All abstracts must be submitted and presented in clear English with accurate grammar and spelling of a quality suitable for publication. If you need editorial help, please arrange for the review of your abstract by a colleague who is a native English speaker, by a university scientific publications office (or other similar facility) or by a copy editor, prior to submission.
- The submission form at the link at the top of this page allows you to store your abstract in draft form to facilitate edits. Please note that abstracts must be SUBMITTED before the deadline to be sent for review for inclusion in the Main Programme.
GUIDE TO ABSTRACTION SUBMISSION
Kindly download the PDF step by step guide on how to submit your abstract, and troubleshooting tips should you face any difficulties.
DECLARATION OF CONSENT TO PUBLICATION AND ASSIGNATION OF COPYRIGHT
Please take note of the following terms:
- Submitted abstract cannot be modified or corrected after final submission. Accepted abstracts will be published exactly as submitted. Please ensure all information is correct at the point of submission.
- Submission of the abstract constitutes you and your co-authors’ consent to publication (e.g. Conference website, programmes, other promotions, etc.)
- The Abstract Submitter warrants and represents that he/she is the owner or has the rights of all the information and content (“Content”) provided to APNCC 2024 and Kenes MP Asia (Hereafter: “The Organisers”). The publication of the abstract does not infringe any third-party rights including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights.
- The Abstract Submitter grants the Organisers a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, publish, translate, distribute, and display the Content.
- The Organisers reserve the right to remove any publication of an abstract which does not comply with the above.
- The Abstract Submitter is responsible for informing the other co-authors regarding the abstract status.
APNCC 2024 Abstract Department
2nd Floor, 20 Kallang Avenue
Pico Creative Centre, Singapore 339411